Systemline S6.2 Components
Mouse over the image above to reveal more components.
Click a component to find out more.
Capable of distributing up to six audio/video sources to eight independent zones, the S6.2 is a truly superb multi-room entertainment system, designed to work seamlessly with the market leading video distribution systems. Systemline S6.2 is capable of co-ordinating the video distribution* to match the audio.
*Via separate video distribution device.
- 6 audio sources distributed to up to 8 zones
- RS232 integration with DAB Tuners / AudioServers / Lighting controls and video distribution
- Future software releases
- PC programming via USB cable into S6.2 front panel
Store, navigate and play your favourite music and Internet Radio by genre, album or artist, all at the touch of a button.
The Systemline AudioServer is an easy to use, one box 'audio library', providing instant access to all your favourite music, categorised and organised just the way you like it. Naturally, for your complete convenience, you can control the AudioServer and enjoy your music at the touch of a button, and from anywhere around your home.
Systemline AudioServer will allow three users to simultaneously and independently hear their own selections, plus the ability to listen, via its built-in Internet Radio, to stations from all around the world and the Systemline AudioServer becomes the simplest solution to custom install multi-room music delivery.
iPort iPod Dock
The iPort makes it easy for the entire family to enjoy their digital music and digital photo collections throughout the entire home via the Apple iPod™. iPort provides quick docking and access to the iPod™ generations 3-6 including the iTouch and iPhone . The included Wallplate allows the iPort to connect to and play through practically any local or whole-home audio system. The DC power supply (also included) charges the iPod™ while it is docked in the iPort.
- Polished ABS construction compliments iPod styling
- Designed for easy docking/undocking of iPod
- Connects to supplied wallplate with Cat5 cable via 8-pin connectors
- Built-in IR emitters - can be used with optional IR receivers for extensive control of iPod (Play, Pause, Previous Track/Fast-Rewind, Next Track/Fast-Forward, Mute, Next/Previous Chapter or Album, Next/Previous Playlist, Power Off/On, Repeat, Shuffle, Stop, Headphone Volume Up/Down)
Systemline Advanced Colour Touchscreen
Made for the digital age, the Advanced Colour TouchScreen 'talks' to individual source components via RS232 to provide real time two-way feedback.
Easily view all the content of a AudioServer, surf for a favourite track, album or digital radio station on the crystal clear, high colour VGA resolution LCD screen. The multi-room system as you know it has just Advanced.
- Real-time two-way feedback from a Systemline AudioServer, iPod* or compatible DAB/FM Tuner
- Integrated lighting control and more
- High resolution, high contrast touchscreen
- 'Plug and Play' operation with compatible components
Systemline Learning Keypad
Expanding on the simple control of the KPM7, the new learning handset allows for enhanced control of source equipment - with interchangeable buttons.
- Seven interchangeable input selection keys with status illumination
- Volume up/down keys and volume level display
- Navigation keys
- Mute, stop & skip forward / back keys
- Channel + key / Channel - key
- Direct Learning capability
- USB connection for uploading codes from PC and to create a backup file if required
Basic multi-source keypad module. Provides source selection of interchangeable inputs together with volume control and IR sensor. Source inputs are backlit blue, with local source backlit green.
- Interchangeable buttons
- Integral IR receiver
- Requires standard single gang UK back box (44mm deep)
LRN-7 Learning Remote Control
Infrared learning handset for directly learning commands from source remotes to handset. Alternative USB port on remote enabling programming from PC software. Provides ability to control B&O equipment within a room (not able to pass codes to remote rooms). Backlit blue buttons that can click, beep or be muted when in use.
- Learning and control of at least 7 infrared devices
- Plug and play set up
- Direct learning of IR codes. Can learn a comprehensive range of IR codes directly from original source handsets without the need for PCs or software
- Extended IR support. Will learn Bang & Olufsen and Pioneer Elite Series IR codes
Every Systemline Modular multi-room system will contain at lease one active loudspeaker. The speaker drive units are carefully matched to a high efficiency class D amplifier specified to deliver first class quality hi-fi sound. The active speaker can be used alone in mono mode (just by flipping a switch) or with a partnering passive speaker for stereo use. Each active speaker can be adjusted to turn on at the volume level of choice, and to limit the maximum volume (great for kids' rooms!). Bass and treble equalisation can also be set to compensate for compromised speaker placement, or to allow for personal taste.
Document Not Found
The document that you have tried to access cannot be found.
Please check that the URL you have requested is correct.